PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
If there is anything you do not understand please feel free to email any enquiry to us at email@example.com
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be changed by us from time to time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the updated terms and conditions on this Website. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions. Continuing to use the Website represents your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
- The Model Management Company operates a website (“the Website”) for the purpose of providing a service (“the Service”) of providing classified advertisements from third party Casting Agents (“Advertisers”) and enabling registered members (“Members”) to apply to such advertisements, at which point Themodelmanagementcompany.com will forward the Members details to the Advertiser or display further application instructions.
- We are not responsible for the content, and make no warranty as to the accuracy of the advertisements. Members should always use their own judgement in deciding whether or not to apply for any of the roles advertised on this Website. We shall not be liable under any circumstances for the actions of any Advertiser featured on this Website. Members acknowledge that The Model Management Company is not responsible or liable for any dealings between themselves and third party Advertisers, including payment for and delivery of products and services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings.
- The Model Management Company is not responsible for the content, and makes no warranty as to the accuracy of Members personal information. Advertisers should always use their own judgement in deciding whether to contact, cast or audition Members. We shall not be liable under any circumstances for the actions of any Member.
- Submitting an advertisement on Themodelmanagementcompany.com is taken as consent to the use of your name, website, email, logo, and casting information in marketing and promotional activities conducted by The Model Management Company.
- This service is provided in good faith by The Model Management Company. No liability can be accepted for loss or expense as a result of using this Website. By using the Website you agree that in no circumstances shall we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of business or profits or any other financial loss, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website, under any law or on any basis whatsoever whether contractual or otherwise. While we will endeavour to moderate the Website to remove all objectionable content, we will not be responsible for the quality, accuracy or fitness of the material and will not be responsible for any errors, viruses, incompatible software or interruption in service.
- You agree to release, indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses) losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of or in connection with your use of our services.
- The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Website shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Copyright and other intellectual property in the content of this Website is the property of The Model Management Company and is protected under UK law and under international conventions and similar laws abroad. You are not permitted to use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce the name and logo of The Model Management Company for any reason without our express written permission.
- You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, broadcast or transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the Website except as is strictly necessary for your own personal non-commercial and home use. You acknowledge that by posting materials on this Website you grant to us royalty free, perpetual and irrevocable worldwide license to use the materials both within the Website and in any other manner.
- You are responsible for ensuring that no material you post on Themodelmanagementcompany.com, nor any activity or communication you make through the Website, will be capable of:– Infringing intellectual property, right to privacy, or any other rights of the individual or entity.
– Breaching any applicable law.
– Appearing to be offensive, threatening, false, obscene, pornographic, misleading or unreliable.
Responsibility for Minors
- Minors who access this site are required to be supervised by a parent or guardian. Minors are not permitted to upload images of an adult nature.
- Advertisers will access the Website free of charge where appropriate and obtain information submitted by Members, and be able to post Advertisements. The Model Management Company does not make a charge for the placing of Classified Ads by Advertisers, nor is it necessary to register in order to place an Ad.
- The Model Management Company does not make a charge to an Advertiser in the event that it employs a Member, nor does it take any compensation or commission from the Member.
- All information provided to us must be complete and accurate. If your information changes you will be responsible for providing us with the updated information. We shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or consequences as a result of inaccurate or incomplete information we receive from you.
Usernames and Passwords
- When registering as a Member on themodelmanagementcompany.com you choose your username and password. All usernames and/or passwords are exclusive and non-transferrable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times.
- Advertisers may share usernames and passwords within the same organisation provided that sufficient care is taken to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions and that such access is not abused.
- You are responsible for any use of our Website with your password and protecting your password from unauthorised use.
- In the event that you become aware of a breach or potential or suspected breach of clause 16 above then you must inform us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment for this service is by credit or debit card only. For your security and convenience we use PayPal as our merchant. Payment will only be deemed to have been received by us when it has cleared into our PayPal account. If you opt to pay by Paypal e-cheque this can take up to 10 days to clear.
- Subscription to themodelmanagementcompany.com is for 12 months. For which there is a one time charge of £99 +VAT as agreed to by you.
- We reserve the right to increase fees or introduce new prices or charges at any time. Current Members will be notified no less than 10 working days before their next period charge of this change.
- You agree that no refund of any fees will be due to you in the event of your terminating your subscription early, failure to cancel your subscription via Paypal, nor in the event of Breach of Contract.
Breach of Contract
- Without limiting any other rights and remedies available to The Model Management Company, we may limit your activities on the web site, remove your advertisements, remove your profile and files, issue a warning to you, suspend or terminate your membership, or refuse to provide our services to you if you breach these terms and conditions or where The Model Management Company considers it appropriate.
Cancellation of Subscription
- You may cancel your subscription and request the removal of your information from the Website at any time. No refund will be issued if you cancel your subscription. To request the removal of your information send an email to email@example.com
- If the payment of any fees by you is not made in accordance with these terms and conditions you will be deemed to have requested the termination of the Contract as provided in clause 20.
- Although we take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to our Website we do not guarantee that the service or materials that may be available from our Website do not contain such destructive features. We shall not be liable for any damages or liability attributable to such features. If you use any materials available through this Website you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Access to our site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed from time to time. We will not be liable for damages or costs in these circumstances.
Third Party Websites and Services
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any third party website that may be linked in an advertisement and we do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, information, services or products on or available from such websites.
Posting of Casting Calls and Contacting Members
- You warrant that your posting and the job advertised is not in breach of any relevant law including, but not limited to, the laws relating to the national minimum wage, employment rights and equality/diversity. You agree that it is your responsibility to meet all legal obligations towards those whom your posting is aimed at.
- You agree to only contact members in regards to work and not for any other reasons including, but not limited to, selling third party products/ services, personal gain, spam. We reserve the right to remove yourself and ban you from using us in future if you are in breach of this.
- We reserve the right in our absolute discretion not to allow your advertisement to be posted on the Site or to remove your advertisement and yourself from our site if, in our reasonable opinion, the advertisement is in breach of national minimum wage legislation, any other legislation, including relating to employment rights and equality/diversity, or is not a true and accurate advertisement.
- If any of these terms, conditions or clauses is found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.